Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 21 to 27 of 27

Thread: UFC Fans

  1. #21
    Inactive Member Gotch's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 27th, 2003
    Posts
    2,592
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: UFC Fans

    [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif[/img]

    Silva never had to pass a drug (steroid) test in Pride and there's no doubt that he was juicing. On the up side he has been training with Couture which can only make him a better over-all fighter.

    I like Chuck but he may be too old. Different fighters get old at much different ages.

    Matt Hughes is a really, really bad match-up for Serra IMO.
    [img]http://www.lutte-wrestling.com/old-train2.jpg[/img]

  2. #22
    Inactive Member steer's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 3rd, 2002
    Location
    Bristol, Virginia, United States
    Posts
    3,872
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: UFC Fans

    I really would like to see Silva beat Liddel.

    I'll take hughes over serra..

  3. #23
    Inactive Member Monkeyhead's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 10th, 2004
    Posts
    1,459
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: UFC Fans

    REALLY bad matchup for Serra. It would not suprise me if Matt powerbombs Serra through the mat after he puts him on queer street with a right cross.

    Chuck and Silva should be a decent fight, I will pick Chuck by ref stoppage on that one. If Wanderlei comes out like he usually does he will caught with a overhand right, put on the mat and the ref will stop it. Then everyone will cry it was stopped to early. I always figured this would be the way the fight went if it took place in the UFC.
    crack is whack

  4. #24
    Inactive Member burton2019's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 8th, 2004
    Posts
    7,723
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: UFC Fans

    Hughes will GNP Serra, which is good because I want to see St.Pierre whip Hughes again.

    Liddell needs this fight, IMO.

  5. #25
    Inactive Member MikeJones's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 8th, 2007
    Posts
    3,888
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: UFC Fans

    Yeh I would bet the bank in Hughes over Serra. I would also put Money on Silva but wouldnt bet the Bank. Who was silva's last 2 losses?
    GO VOLS

  6. #26
    Inactive Member Gotch's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 27th, 2003
    Posts
    2,592
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: UFC Fans

    Most recent loss was a K.O. loss to Dan Henderson and Crocop K.O.'ed him with a head kick prior to that.
    [img]http://www.lutte-wrestling.com/old-train2.jpg[/img]

  7. #27
    Inactive Member burton2019's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 8th, 2004
    Posts
    7,723
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: UFC Fans

    That was back when Crocup was decent. He even said his heart wasnt in it anymore.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •